IntroductionThis site is designed to help students enrolled in AGED 5983 - Research Methods in Ag Education, use the Oklahoma State University's Library resources. Most graduate students in Agricultural Education or Education will find these lessons very useful.
- Have journal articles and book chapters delivered electronically (Interlibrary Services).
- Locating Journal Articles (indexes and databases).
- Using Citation Data to find related Journal Articles (Web of Science).
- Locating Dissertations and Theses (Digital Dissertations).
- Download and learn to use Endnote (Endnote).